A-line Press provides a range of academic and publishing services including:
1. Scientific writing (medical textbooks, manuscripts, grant applications, promotion applications, curriculum proposals)
2. Text-editing (textbooks, manuscripts, grant applications)
3. Graphics and illustrations (schematics, flowcharts, powerpoints)
4. Book layout and design
5. Marketing (via Amazon and iBooks)
Text-editing and graphic-editing are available at three levels of service (Bronze, Silver, Gold).
Books can be published in printed or electronic format.
Printing services are out-sourced to a reputable offset printing company.
For examples of scientific writing, please see:
2. Sullivan...Oleskevich, 2011 (truncated article; last author denotes principal investigator)
3. Bedside Ultrasound - Level 1 (2013)
Advertisement in the journal of The College of Family Physicians of Canada (January and April 2016):